How to Access Your Domain Email Account Using Web Browser and Change the Password?
W e have presented you with several way to access your domain email account such as: using email software agent like Microsoft Outlook and also through your iPhone Mail app. Since not everyone using any software or have smartphone with them all the time. Here we will tell you how you can still get to your domain email mailbox by using PC/Laptop web browser like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, etc. Please follow these steps carefully:
- Open your browser (Google Chrome/Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox/Safari)
- Visit www.yourdomain.com/webmail
- Enter your Username ([email protected])
- Enter your Password (obtain from you administrator)
- Click Login
- You will present with this screen below.
- Select “Read Mail Using RoundCube” to read your email
- If you want to change your password, please select “Change Password”
- Please enter your new password twice at the field provided and click “Change Password”.